College Uniform Regulations
Students are expected to arrive and depart each day in the appropriate college uniform worn neatly and with pride at all times. Whilst off campus, students are expected to wear the college uniform to the standard expected on campus.
- The correct sports uniform is to be worn for all sporting activities and PE lessons
- School shoes should be kept clean and polished and are to be maintained in good condition
- Students are to wear the college socks pulled up and secured so that they remain in position throughout the day
- Incorrect uniform or presentation will be addressed initially with the student, then with the parent/carer
- Failure to correct breaches after two after-school detentions may result in the student being sent home until the issue is resolved
Students are to arrive at assemblies, liturgies and formal ceremonies wearing the appropriate uniform.
This applies to all students on casual dress occasions:
- Dress may be casual but never untidy, dirty, tatty, extreme or immodest
- No shirts with rude or offensive designs or language or exploitative advertising logos
- No midriff, strappy or revealing tops or dresses
- No short skirts, dresses or shorts
- No leggings
- Footwear must enclose the whole foot
- Tattered or silly hats are not to be worn
In keeping with the college Sunsafe Policy, all students must wear a college hat. The hat should be worn when travelling to and from the College, during breaks and whenever the student is outside. The hat must be kept in a respectable condition and must be named.
The College expects a high standard of dress for all sports. Sporting coaches will indicate to students the uniform required for a particular sport. In keeping with the Sunsafe Policy students must wear a college hat to and from sport.
During timetabled PE/PT lessons students are to wear the college sports uniform or an approved House-coloured shirt. In keeping with the Sunsafe Policy students must wear a college approved bucket hat or cap.
Information for Parents/Carers
Parents/carers are particularly requested to see that these regulations are adhered to and to foster in their student/s pride in the neatness of the college uniform.
Uniform Shop Opening Hours
Uniform Price List